Submissions and policy briefs
Find Our Watch submissions on the area of violence against women including domestic violence, family violence and intimate partner violence.
- Submission in response to the Early Years Strategy Discussion Paper
- Submission in response to the National Strategy to Achieve Gender Equality Discussion Paper
- Submission in response to the inquiry into current and proposed sexual consent laws in Australia
- Submission in response to the Workplace Gender Equality Amendment (Closing the Gender Pay Gap) Bill 2023
- Submission in response to the inquiry into missing and murdered First Nations women and children
- Our Watch briefing paper: Jobs and Skills Summit 2022
- Submission in response to the draft Anti Discrimination Amendment Bill 2022 (NT)
- Submission to the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability (2021)
- Respectful relationships education – a brief for policy makers
- Submission to the NSW Joint Select Committee on Coercive Control (2021)
- Our Watch submission to the Victorian youth strategy (2020)
- Submission to inquiry into family, domestic and sexual violence (2020)
- Submission on Religious Freedom Bills, Second exposure drafts (2020)
Our Watch makes submissions to relevant public inquiries and other policy review processes as part of our ongoing policy work. Our most recent submissions are on this page.
Please contact us for any enquiries about other submissions.