Our Watch focuses on the following areas:
- Providing policy advice, support and input to governments, decision-makers and policy processes to influence public policy, systems and institutions to drive societal-level change.
- Developing communications and social marketing campaigns that aim to shift attitudes and behaviours that drive violence against women.
- Developing the primary prevention workforce and working with other organisations, networks and communities to build a movement for change.
- Producing free research-based tools and resources to help others embed gender equality and prevent violence in settings like education, workplaces, sporting clubs and the media.
- Leading a public conversation that keeps violence against women on the national agenda with a focus on primary prevention.
- Monitoring and evaluating prevention efforts from a program level to the national level.