Our Watch is seeking experienced facilitators with skills in training, facilitation and expertise in gender and prevention.
Experienced facilitators will work across different settings (university, workplaces, sport, media and TAFE), the prevention sector and corporate workplaces.
Training and engagement work will be informed by Our Watch’s evidence base and whole of approaches to prevention, including – Change the story, Workplace Equality and Respect, Educating for Equality, Equality and Respect in Sport, Changing the picture and Changing the landscape.
To join the Our Watch Facilitator Panel you will undertake the following kinds of activities as opportunities arise:
- support Our Watch facilitators to implement technical aspects of whole of models and approaches
- co-delivery training to different levels or organisations
- delivery of presentations
- facilitation of focus groups and implementation assessments
- support workplaces in implementation requirements of prevention based on Our Watch evidence base (policy review, plans, gender analysis etc.)
- assistance with use of Our Watch tools and resources
- report writing with recommendations based on Our Watch evidence base.
For further details on the Panel, please email email@example.com to request the Facilitator Panel information pack.
Facilitator Panel members would need to meet the minimum selection criteria, which can be found in the Expression of Interest document below.
Applicants are required to submit an expression of interest by sending a response to the Selection Criteria (no longer than 3 pages), along with a current CV with the names and contact details of two referees by close of business 30 September 2023.
Applications should be sent to Diana Labiris, Acting Manager Prevention Quality, Support and Reach: firstname.lastname@example.org.