- Our Watch briefing paper: Jobs and Skills Summit 2022
- Submission in response to the draft Anti Discrimination Amendment Bill 2022 (NT)
- Submission to the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability (2021)
- Respectful relationships education as part of a national approach to preventing gender-based violence – a brief for policy makers
- Submission to the NSW Joint Select Committee on Coercive Control (2021)
- Our Watch submission to the Victorian youth strategy (2020)
- Submission to inquiry into family, domestic and sexual violence (2020)
- Submission on Religious Freedom Bills, Second exposure drafts (2020)
- Submission to the Victorian inquiry into gender responsive budgeting (2019)
- Submission to Free and Equal: an Australian conversation on human rights (2019)
- Submission to the AANA Code of Ethics Review (2019)
- Submission to the Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety (2019)
- Submission to the National Inquiry into Sexual Harassment in Australian Workplaces (2019)
- Submission to the Joint Committee on Australia's Family Law System (2019)
Our Watch makes submissions to relevant public inquiries and other policy review processes as part of our ongoing policy work. Our most recent submissions are on this page.
Please contact us for any enquiries about other submissions.